Working together to put the interests of the community first
We all share a responsibility to keep city governments accountable to local residents and businesses. Working together we can keep Signal Hill an affordable, pleasant, and safe place to live and do business.
To subscribe go to: Signal Hill Community First , leave a comment
MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011
Working to put the interests of the community of Signal Hill, California first in the decisions that affect our Quality of Life, Property Values and the Cost of Living in this small city.
We do this by making our voices heard through increased public participation in city affairs to:
- Achieve greater transparency and open government.
- Achieve greater fiscal responsibility to keep public service costs down and create new revenue sources.
- Ensure that all impacts of development be included in project costs.
- Ensure fairness, responsiveness, efficiency and effectiveness in city operations.
- Inspire and empower residents to participate in city affairs.